Can the lock on switch for my DEWALT® DW235G drill be disabled at a service center?
Yes, the lock on ability of the switch can be disabled at one f our service centers.
This can also be done for the following drills:
Answers Others Found Helpful
- Can the lock on switch on the DEWALT grinders be disabled?
- DEWALT® DWST17510 Radio Manual
- Was there a change made to the manual for the DW745 10" Bench top Table Saw?
- Do you have a Manual for the DEWALT® DCE100 Blower?
- Do you have a manual for the DEWALT® DWST08810 Tough System Radio?